Yes, it is essential indeed
1 Like
I deliver what we need and not friction
1 Like
Sure brother You are the best
Let me throw one question real quick
Which tool do you work efficiently with?
Anyone I prefer
Brother
Ok mate ![]()
I feel you ![]()
Thsnk you for feeling me lol
Simple and easy to understand
This is so informative lad
thank you MICHAEL for your feedback
1 Like
Now I would apply this knowledge well
Lolโฆ what a funny thing to say
Really informative brother
Thank you everyone for engaging
Watch: Tools renovation shorts
10 Helpful Tips in 59 Seconds ๐ฎ #shorts #short #tools #tips
Mechanic Tool Tip p.7355 #machine #shorts
DIY Tool Tip #shorts #tipcentric
Tips for making a sliding cutter from an angle grinder #shorts #tips
Why Are Your Drill Bits Making Ugly Holes? Try This! ๐คฏ
The Ultimate Tool for Effortless Trenching #shorts